Travelling to the US: Visa information

Non-immigrant Visas for the USA

Whether you are travelling for a visit or for study you will need a non-immigrant visa to enter the USA.

Non-immigrant visas are processed at the U.S. Embassy in London or the Consulate General in Belfast with most applicants being required to apply for a visa in person through a pre-arranged interview.
If you are in the United Kingdom, you may schedule an appointment to apply for a visa at either post regardless of your nationality or status in the United Kingdom.

Information on visit visas (B-2) and for study and exchange visas (F-1 or M-1) can be found on the Embassy Website

Further information, including links to the forms can be found online at How to Apply